It is our immense pleasure to invite you to BaselEduCa Expo 2020 - 4th International Education and Career Exhibition, which will be held in Basel, Switzerland during 25 - 26 March, 2020.
With two-day BaselEduCa Expo + Conference 2020, IPD primarily strives to provide educational, governmental, private & non governmental institutions a stage to engage with their targeted audiences, promote their bespoke and tailored programs and ultimately enable visitors to gain first-hand insights on educational materials and innovative products, excellent academic programs, school and camp opportunities, scholarship opportunities, exchange programs, training programs, language courses and career opportunities offered by a broad range of exhibitors from all over the world countries.
For more information about the BaselEduCa Expo + Conference 2020 event please visit the following event website.
Venue: Markthalle Basel, Switzerland
Early Bird Application & Payment Deadline: 20th December 2019
Final Application & Payment Deadline: 20th February 2020
BaselEduCa Expo event is the new name of ZurichEduCa Expo event which we proud since 2017 up today via previous 3 expo events we involved many well-known exhibitors from Switzerland, USA, UK, Australia, Spain, Taiwan, Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, France, Germany, Bulgaria, Latvia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Malta and Belgium.
Why Basel as Ideal Venue for Exhibition
- BaselEduCa Expo 2020 will be in Markthalle Basel which is a lively space with approx. 1000 to 2000 visitors per day. For lunch Martkhalle Basel host about 1250 guests every day.
Markthalle Basel is comfortable reachable - by train, tram or bike. The SBB train station is 2 walking minutes away. The tram station "Markthalle" offers a thick driving frequency of tram number 1, 2, 16 and 8. A parking for bikes is at the back entrance of Markthalle, direction Heuwaage. The last stop of the Basel Airport bus N50 is Basel Main Train Station which is regularly cross from in front of the Basel Main Train Station.
- Basel is a home city of oldest university (more than 550 years) of Switzerland and there have plenty research, innovation and teaching institutions in different spheres
- Existence of many world leading multinational companies in the pharmacy, law, agrochemicals, medical engineering, IT, logistics, finance and communications fields
- Basel is essential location in Europe which connect South Europe with North Europe, East Europe with West Europe by rail, plane (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg), ship, tram, bus and auto roads
- Basel located at the heart of Europe where France, Germany and Switzerland all meet which also makes easy of daily visiting more people from neighbour countries with using of convenient public transport
- Existence of plenty hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, theatres, cinemas, green parks and shopping places gives opportunity to the guest of the Basel city to spend comfortable and enjoyable time
- Hotel guests in Basel can use the city's public transport free-of-charge with their BaselCard. This card also allows to the guest to enter many public places with 50% discount and free surfing on the guest WiFi
- Visiting of Zoo in Basel which is oldest Zoo in Switzerland
- Basel is the safe place for visit and it`s gives positive feeling while talking with friendly and hospitable local people
- Walking in Rhine riverside could relax and gives you fabulous time
- Basel is well-known as Football Capital of Switzerland
- Application form for exhibitors in WORD file format
- Exhibitor`s LOGO in JPEG file format
- Exhibitor advertisement for EXPO Catalogue in PDF A5 Format (Upon Request) Please see the Section 5. price list for extra services in INFO pack
For any further questions or proposals, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Elmas A.
Address: Hegenheimerstrasse 175, 4055 Basel, Switzerland
Tel: +41764316170 www.ipdinstitute.ch
Other IPD Programs
11th Summer Academy Period: 4 - 13 August, 2019 (10 Days)
12th Summer Academy Period: 13 - 22 August, 2019 (10 Days)
1st Basel Global Peace Conference: 4 August, 2019
2nd Basel Global Peace Conference: 13 August, 2019
3 Month Research Program Period: 4 August - 1 November, 2019 (90 Days)
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
8 days Autumn Training Program: 18 - 25 November, 2019
3 Month Research Program: 18 November, 2019 - 15 February, 2020
Early Bird Application & Payment Deadline: 05 August, 2019
Late Application & Payment Deadline: 15 October, 2019
Location: Basel, Switzerland