5th Symposium Arch_RNT. Electron Microscopy, Research & Applications in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage (Final Programme)
5th Symposium Arch_RNT: Electron Microscopy, Research & Applications in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
Kalamata, 4-5 October 2018
Organisation: Laboratory of Archaeometry, University of the Peloponnese
Final Programme: 5th ARCH_RNT Preliminary Programme
The timetable of the Winter Semester of our Undergraduate Course for the Academic Year 2018-2019
The timetable of the Spring Semester of our Undergraduate Course for the Academic Year 2018-2019
Dear Colleagues and Partners,
We are pleased to invite you to participate in conferences, part of International Scientific Events 2019, to be held in Flora Expo Center, Burgason the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast (EU).
The conferences are organized by the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, the Union of Scientists in Bulgaria, the Science and Education Foundation and partners.
Agriculture & Food, 7th International Conference (25-29 June) Read more
Ecology & Safety, 28th International Conference (28 June - 2 July) Read more
Materials, Methods & Technologies, 21st International Conference (1-5 July) Read more
Economy & Business, 18th International Conference (20-24 August) Read more
Education, Research & Development, 10th International Conference (23-27 August) Read more
Language, Individual & Society, 13th International Conference (26-30 August) Read more
The papers presented will be published in open-access journals, part of International Scientific Publications.
This journal is indexed by European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS), International System for Agricultural Science and Technology (AGRIS), Russian Science Citation Index, China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) Scholar, Polish Scholarly Bibliography.
Should you require further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The ISE Team
It is our immense pleasure to invite you to BaselEduCa Expo 2020 - 4th International Education and Career Exhibition, which will be held in Basel, Switzerland during 25 - 26 March, 2020.
With two-day BaselEduCa Expo + Conference 2020, IPD primarily strives to provide educational, governmental, private & non governmental institutions a stage to engage with their targeted audiences, promote their bespoke and tailored programs and ultimately enable visitors to gain first-hand insights on educational materials and innovative products, excellent academic programs, school and camp opportunities, scholarship opportunities, exchange programs, training programs, language courses and career opportunities offered by a broad range of exhibitors from all over the world countries.
For more information about the BaselEduCa Expo + Conference 2020 event please visit the following event website.
Venue: Markthalle Basel, Switzerland
Early Bird Application & Payment Deadline: 20th December 2019
Final Application & Payment Deadline: 20th February 2020
BaselEduCa Expo event is the new name of ZurichEduCa Expo event which we proud since 2017 up today via previous 3 expo events we involved many well-known exhibitors from Switzerland, USA, UK, Australia, Spain, Taiwan, Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, France, Germany, Bulgaria, Latvia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Malta and Belgium.
Why Basel as Ideal Venue for Exhibition
- BaselEduCa Expo 2020 will be in Markthalle Basel which is a lively space with approx. 1000 to 2000 visitors per day. For lunch Martkhalle Basel host about 1250 guests every day.
Markthalle Basel is comfortable reachable - by train, tram or bike. The SBB train station is 2 walking minutes away. The tram station "Markthalle" offers a thick driving frequency of tram number 1, 2, 16 and 8. A parking for bikes is at the back entrance of Markthalle, direction Heuwaage. The last stop of the Basel Airport bus N50 is Basel Main Train Station which is regularly cross from in front of the Basel Main Train Station.
- Basel is a home city of oldest university (more than 550 years) of Switzerland and there have plenty research, innovation and teaching institutions in different spheres
- Existence of many world leading multinational companies in the pharmacy, law, agrochemicals, medical engineering, IT, logistics, finance and communications fields
- Basel is essential location in Europe which connect South Europe with North Europe, East Europe with West Europe by rail, plane (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg), ship, tram, bus and auto roads
- Basel located at the heart of Europe where France, Germany and Switzerland all meet which also makes easy of daily visiting more people from neighbour countries with using of convenient public transport
- Existence of plenty hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, theatres, cinemas, green parks and shopping places gives opportunity to the guest of the Basel city to spend comfortable and enjoyable time
- Hotel guests in Basel can use the city's public transport free-of-charge with their BaselCard. This card also allows to the guest to enter many public places with 50% discount and free surfing on the guest WiFi
- Visiting of Zoo in Basel which is oldest Zoo in Switzerland
- Basel is the safe place for visit and it`s gives positive feeling while talking with friendly and hospitable local people
- Walking in Rhine riverside could relax and gives you fabulous time
- Basel is well-known as Football Capital of Switzerland
- Application form for exhibitors in WORD file format
- Exhibitor`s LOGO in JPEG file format
- Exhibitor advertisement for EXPO Catalogue in PDF A5 Format (Upon Request) Please see the Section 5. price list for extra services in INFO pack
For any further questions or proposals, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Elmas A.
Address: Hegenheimerstrasse 175, 4055 Basel, Switzerland
Tel: +41764316170 www.ipdinstitute.ch
Other IPD Programs
11th Summer Academy Period: 4 - 13 August, 2019 (10 Days)
12th Summer Academy Period: 13 - 22 August, 2019 (10 Days)
1st Basel Global Peace Conference: 4 August, 2019
2nd Basel Global Peace Conference: 13 August, 2019
3 Month Research Program Period: 4 August - 1 November, 2019 (90 Days)
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
8 days Autumn Training Program: 18 - 25 November, 2019
3 Month Research Program: 18 November, 2019 - 15 February, 2020
Early Bird Application & Payment Deadline: 05 August, 2019
Late Application & Payment Deadline: 15 October, 2019
Location: Basel, Switzerland
We invite you to participate in Ukrainian education tour "Education abroad" on 15-16 November in Kyiv, 17 November in Kharkiv and 19 November in Dnipro.
About the fair "Education abroad":
- The biggest educational fair in Ukraine (more than 70 participants from different countries participate in the fair in Kyiv);
- In 2018 about 7,000 people visited our Fair – school children with parents, students, young professionals, employees of educational area, representatives of educational agencies;
- All leading educational agencies traditionally take part in the fair;
- Official catalogue of the fair is given free of charge to all visitors;
- The fair is held traditionally in the center of Kyiv;
- Wide advertising campaign.
Full information about the fair you could see in attachment.
International Exhibition Company "Atakent-Expo" and Astana city Administration under the official support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Nur-Sultan city department for Education organizes XVII International exhibition "Education and Science-2019".
Venue and timing:
Exhibition Center "Korme"
20-22 November 2019
We invite you to participate!
If you are interested in participating in the exhibition for you in the attachment we send an application and an invitation.
For more information please connect at https://arintconferences.com/
The vlog of UPatras SEG Student Chapter, Department of Geology, University of Patras, Greece, presenting the fate of aluminum, by exploring the Bauxite Mining District in Parnassos-Ghiona (PG) in Central Greece.
Watch it on the Department's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avFhcGJNB2Y
Academic Advisor: Dr. Stavros Kalaitzidis
Industry Advisor: Dr. George Falalakis
The 14th ICCP Course of General Coal and Organic Petrology took place between 24-28th of October, 2022, in the Conference and Cultural Center of the University of Patras. Instructors of the course were Dr. Stavros Kalaitzidis, Dr. Maria Ángeles Gómez Borrego, and Dr. Nicola J. Wagner. The Course was attended by 18 participants coming from Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Greece, Philippines, South Africa, Slovenia, The Netherlands, Turkey and USA. The last day we visited the Keri Mire in Zakynthos Island, and we had a gastronomic tour of Greek Cuisine in the historic center of Zakynthos town.
The GeoEnergy Resources Group of our Department is organizing the Joint International Committee for Coal and Organic Petrology (ICCP) & The Society of Organic Petrology (TSOP) Meeting, in Patras, from 17th-24th September 2023.
This 2023 Joint Meeting is entitled "The Organic Petrology in the Energy Transition Era: Challenges ahead", thus highlighting the contribution of Organic Petrology and Geochemistry in energy sufficiency, as well as the environmental management of the effects of the long-term exploitation of conventional fuels.
For further information please visit: https://www.iccop.org/meetings/joint-74th-iccp-and-39th-tsop-meeting/